Compact, portable and flexible, the Journeyman Grande is ideal for those who need just a little more space for those extra pedals.
With a 18.5x17" top board, you can fit 3 full rows of pedals on top. Add this to the 5" height, making room for another row inside, and you can get every desirable tonal option into a compact package.
The 18.5" width is ideal for switcher users. With or without the cutout, the ES8 or G2 fit snuggly on the front row, leaving space for 2 rows of pedals on top, and one more underneath.
Add additional jack sockets for Stereo or Wet/Dry setups from the drop menu. Add more specialist connections (XLR, USB etc) from the Accessories page.
And why not make it that bit more special? Add a second species of wood to the sides, creating a stunning contrast and unique aesthetic. Add Maple to Walnut, or Ash to Mahogany to create your standout centre-piece.
Designed for the road, the Journeyman Grande is a rugged companion for any traveling musician.
- 100% 3/4" hardwood frame
- 5" height (standard model is 4")
- Dovetail joinery
- Top Board: 18.5x17" (Full) / 18.5x11" (Half, leaving 6" for your switcher)
- 1 input, 1 output and IEC socket included
- Case included (12mm dovetailed birch ply)
- Carpet-lined case to protect your board and pedals
- Weight: 8-10kg unloaded
- Provided with appropriate length of heavy duty self adhesive Velcro loop