As ZZ Top said, "Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man". I want my hardcases to be just that; the final touch to your perfectly dressed pedalboard.
These are ideal for protecting your pedals and board from the rigour of touring, rehearsals and even wayward children at home. Made of 12mm birch ply, dovetailed for rigidity and strength, they'll take the punishment of being thrown into the car boot. High quality tolex and tweed, with corner protectors and high-density rubber feet, and lined with Penn Elcom carpet, they are will keep things safe and sound.
The finish is customisable, to perfectly suit your choice of wood. I offer a range of tolex and tweed, but can source any that you'd like, if it's not listed on the product page. Handle, corner and piping colours are complimentary, but if you'd like something specific, all you need do is let me know.
You can order yours alongside your board. Head over to the board product pages, and fill in the selection boxes as you order your board.
- 12mm birch ply, dovetailed.
- External depth: 192mm. Length and Width vary depending on size of board ordered.
- Internal depth; 80mm above board, tapering to 130mm for Gentleman, Earl and Journeyman models.
- Lined with Penn Elcom carpet for protection against scratching.
- High quality tolex and tweed for external protection.
- Corner protectors.
- Leather straps to hold board in place.
- Customisable colour scheme.